On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, [ISO-8859-15] S=F6nke Ruempler wrote:

> > But as far as I know MS Exchange can fetch pop3-email-accounts.
>
> the small Exchange SBS can, the 'real' Exchange cannot - M$ really sucks
>
> > I hope this helps you - or maybe I just don't understand your Problem ;=
)

> nope. So can anybody explain me the ETRN command?

It tries to flush the pending queue for a given domain. For example you
can have a domain handled to relay messages to another server that is not
always on line. You can, when the line comes up, trigger an ETRN to the
XMail server to tell it to try to flush the queue now.

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1985.html