So maybe you go no reports because most of the installed Xmail base is in
the Northern Hemisphere?

You should see some more reports now that your half of the world returns to
'normal' time.

The report by Achim Schmidt is exactly what I have, only he has just started
getting 2300 and I have just finished having 2300.

Rob :-)