It looks like spamassassin.bat cannot be found.  Did you edit the
configuration file and set the location?

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Shiloh Jennings
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 8:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: SpamAssassin, XMail, Windows 2003

Shawn

Here is some sample log:  (I replaced the real local user with
[EMAIL PROTECTED])

"2003-11-30 19:29:23" "Execute SpamAssassin Failed [Exception: The system
cannot find the file specified (Boolean
StartWithShellExecuteEx(System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo), 0, Boolean
Start(), 0) ]" "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
"STATUS=UNKNOWN"
"2003-11-30 19:29:23" "Write XMail Message Failed [Exception: Could not find
file "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\2003113007237301250.out.tmp". (Void WinIOError(Int32,
System.String), 0, Int64 get_Length(), 0) ]" "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" "STATUS=UNKNOWN"
"2003-11-30 19:29:23" "Execute Failed [Exception: Could not find file
"C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\2003113007237301250.out.tmp". (Void WriteXMailMessage(), 0,
Int32 Execute(), 0) ]" "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" "STATUS=UNKNOWN"

I'm pretty sure that SpamAssassin is set up properly, because it works fine
with contentfilter from http://www.atinet.com.br/xmail/ .