-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Benny
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: av script not stopping

Ok guys... let me know if any of you have seen this or tried this.  I took
the "process" that was running in limbo and ran it from command.  All the
sudden the below message kept on repeating.  I had to press CTRL+C to stop
it.

Here is my command and the output:

COMMAND
/usr/bin/perl -w /var/MailRoot/filters/checkvirus.pl
/var/MailRoot/spool/14/13/slog/1059064707303.376856.localhost
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1059064707303.376856.localhost

OUTPUT
Use of uninitialized value in string ne at
/var/MailRoot/filters/checkvirus.pl line 772, <MAILFILE> line 7.
Use of uninitialized value in index at /var/MailRoot/filters/checkvirus.pl
line 774, <MAILFILE> line 7.

I have no clue, but if I had to press control + c to manually stop this than
I can only assume that each of the processes are doing the same thing and so
that is why it is so intense on the system.

The thing I did change between the command listed in the process and the
command you see above is that I had to pull a message from the slog
directory instead of the "mess" directory, because there were no messages in
the "mess" directory.

ben