Benny wrote:

> The only other information that might help is that I am using ClamAV and
> ONLY clamav for my virus scanning.  Plus, the only other filter I am using
> is the SpamAssassin filter.  I have the SpamAssassin filter running first
> and then Peter's AV script.  These filters are running for ONLY the
> filters.in.tab
>
> I am going to "turn off" the SpamAssassin filter by removing it from
> filters.in.tab.  Then i will see if it happens.... or as often and post back
> here.

Does it make a change when you first run the AV script and then Spamassasin?

This is how it works here in filters.in.tab

"*"     "*"     "0.0.0.0/0"     "0.0.0.0/0"     "av-filter.tab"
"*"     "*"     "0.0.0.0/0"     "0.0.0.0/0"     "safilter.tab"

Is it a possibility that the AV script is started but the message is
allready dropped by the sa filter?

--
Groeten,
Peter

--
File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

---
--- Heb je een Dreambox 7000S ?
--- Kijk eens op http://www.dreamvcr.com
--- Kijk ook op http://www.lindeman.org
--- ICQ 22383596
--- Uptime lindeman.org - 6 days, 23 hours and 58 minutes, 1 user logged in.