samedi 27 décembre 2003 at 21:05:54, you said :

Davide> # valgrind -v --skin=addrcheck --num-callers=8
Davide> --leak-check=yes --show-reachable=yes ./XMail -Md

When I'm running Xmail with this command I have only  57212 Kb memory
using by the process ????

This number seems to be normal so running xmail with valgrind will
probably give us nothing :-(

Davide> The "addrcheck" skin should give you same results for what we are
Davide> searching for, w/out huge performance degradation.

Davide> - Davide

Davide> -
Davide> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in
Davide> the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Davide> For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
Davide> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Best regards,
  Pascal, [EMAIL PROTECTED]