dimanche 28 décembre 2003 at 20:44:33, you said :

Davide> On Sun, 28 Dec 2003, Pascal  de R. wrote:

Davide> Those are all harmless/one-time leaks. Please let XMail to run a little
Davide> bit more.

I understood, it's running now til 7 pm. :-)

Davide> Did XMail process any message during the run?

Yes around  3 / minute

I will go to eat something and after I will stop it and send you the
new result.

Really thank you for our help :-)

Davide> - Davide

Davide> -
Davide> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in
Davide> the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Davide> For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
Davide> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Best regards,
  Pascal, [EMAIL PROTECTED]