On Sun, 28 Dec 2003, Pascal  de R. wrote:

>     This is the first test with  valgrind (15 minutes running) !
>     Do you think my setup of it is correct and how many time I have to
>     keep running before to read interesting result ?

You have to use the debug executable, like I described inside the last few
emails. Basically:

1) Edit Makefile.lnx
        a) Replace "-O2" with "-g -O0" inside CFLAGS
        b) Remove all the "strip" lines

2) Rebuild XMail

        $ make -f Makefile.lnx clean
        $ make -f Makefile.lnx

3) Run valgrind:

        # export MAIL_ROOT=...
        # export MAIL_CMD_LINE=...
        # valgrind -v --skin=addrcheck --num-callers=8 --leak-check=yes
--show-reachable=yes ./XMail -Md