Davide Libenzi wrote:
> I reiterate my question. What is the *exact* username you are using for
> SMTP auth?
Ack, sorry about that. Here the more for the smtpauth.tab file,
encrypted password edited.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] MailRoot]# more smtpauth.tab
"corey" "XXXXXXXXXX"      "MR"

And the username for SMTP in the email client is 'corey', without the
''s. I've attached a small 7k gif screenshot.

  ~ Corey

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: smtpauth.gif