Hi Davide and list,

As I'm monitoring the spammers and how they work, I noticed that most of
them use cable/dsl lines to spread their shit. So a feature in XMail would
be fine, where we can add the RDNS-entry of the dialup-lines, e. g.
c-[0-9]{1,3}-[0-9]{1,3}-[0-9]{1,3}-[0-9]{1,3}-dhcp-dsl.rr.com and XMail
drops the connection if the client is not authenticated.

As I heard from you, XMail 2.0 will have regexp-support, so maybe you could
implement that?!

Just a thought ...

Soenke