Dale Qualls wrote:

>I tried doing the MCPAN and it fails, is there any other way to install =
>it?

Yes. You can go here and download the tar file:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mail-Sendmail/

>Gosh, I'm hosing this thing bad...
>
>I'm going to try it on a different box, maybe that will shed some light :)

Did you install a new version of perl? If the MCPAN installation didn't
work you most likely have either an internet connection problem or a
perl problem, and my money is on a perl problem. What error do you get
when you try to install with MCPAN? Can you run other perl scripts? Make
sure the first line of any perl script points to the perl version you
are using.

Jeff