Hmmm, ran it on a test box at this office and it worked fine....

I downloaded the script, I'll build it on that box and see if it works, if =
not then I'll just re-build from scratch on that box and see if that helps =
out.

Thanks for all of the help!!

Dale Qualls wrote:

>I tried doing the MCPAN and it fails, is there any other way to install =
=3D
>it?
>
> =20

Yes. You can go here and download the tar file:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mail-Sendmail/=20

>Gosh, I'm hosing this thing bad...
>
>I'm going to try it on a different box, maybe that will shed some light =
:)

> =20

Did you install a new version of perl? If the MCPAN installation didn't=20
work you most likely have either an internet connection problem or a=20
perl problem, and my money is on a perl problem. What error do you get=20
when you try to install with MCPAN? Can you run other perl scripts? =
Make=20
sure the first line of any perl script points to the perl version you=20
are using.

Jeff