Yes, and there should be activity to log, I have sent messages through
the server, and used XMail Administrator to access ctrl, but still no
logs. I thought it might be relavant to say that when the server ran
windows, Norton Antivirus kept notifying me that it was scanning
outgoing messages CONSTANTLY. Hundreds of messages were being send per
minute, and when I would stop XMail, so would the activity.