I don't have time right now to run XMail in debug mode, but tomorrow, i
will certainly post everythign that I recieve.  I think that it iw a
worthy note that back when I was using windows, Norton would pop an
error every once in a while whil delivering these messages I told you
about, saying that mail could not be delivered. Usually, the addresss
that it specified did not exist was some random word or phrase at
yahoo.com. Like I said, though, I disabled all incoming SMTP access, and
the problem never stopped.  Now that the server is linux, and I have no
norton, I am not sure exactly what is going on, however, I think it may
be the same thing.  Tomorrow, I will run XMail in debug mode and post
whatever results I recieve here.  Thanks for your help.  I really like
xmail, and I want to continue using it, so I hope we figure this out :-)