Unfortunatly, xmail crashed at 3pm :-((

  Any other idea ?

lundi 12 janvier 2004 at 09:31:11, you said :

Harald> Exactly 2.4.1 .. this makes the system to emulate the older threading =
Harald> scheme.
Harald> RedHat9 comes with a new thread-handler, which is not always that =
Harald> compatible to
Harald> existing applications .... therefore they have this env variable.

Harald> --Harald

>> -----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----

Harald> general=20
>>=20
>> Harald> -
>> Harald> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line=20
>> "unsubscribe xmail"=20
>> Harald> in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> For general=20
>> Harald> help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to=20
>> Harald> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>   Best regards,
>>   Pascal, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>=20
>> -
>> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe=20
>> xmail" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a=20
>> message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>=20

Harald> -
Harald> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in
Harald> the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Harald> For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
Harald> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Best regards,
  Pascal, [EMAIL PROTECTED]