lundi 12 janvier 2004 at 18:21:26, you said :

Jeffrey> Pascal de R. wrote:

>>Dear Jeffrey,
>>

>>lundi 12 janvier 2004 at 16:53:00, you said :
>>

>>Jeffrey> Have you tried using the kernel from the RPM?
>>
>>I'm not sure to understand your suggest ?

Jeffrey> Poor choice of words, I should have said binary not kernel. You can
Jeffrey> install XMail RPM file which uses a pre-built
Jeffrey> binary that works on most
Jeffrey> systems. Have you tried using this binary on your system?

Except one version built by Davide on RH8, no. But in same time I'm
not sure to find it on RPMFind ?

Jeffrey> Jeff

Jeffrey> -
Jeffrey> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in
Jeffrey> the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jeffrey> For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
Jeffrey> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Best regards,
  Pascal, [EMAIL PROTECTED]