Can I have a copy of the wrapper you created?
-----Original Message-----
From: Liron Newman
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I noticed two major problems with XAV (I've notified the author but
received no response):
1. munpack that comes with it doesn't support long filenames, so you
could say XAV would never work unless you do something with it, like I
did (I wrapped it with a batchfile that converts the filenames, e-mail
me if you want it).
2. Unlike the AV commandline sample, XAV requires paths with spaces to
be surrounded with double quotes just like any other Windows app, i.e.:
AntivirusPath="c:\program files\grisoft\avg6\avgscan.exe"
and not
AntivirusPath=c:\program files\grisoft\avg6\avgscan.exe
These things may only be issues on my system, I don't know. Anyway, I've
solved them and now XAV is working great and stopping viruses by the dozens.

BTW, I'm working with the author of ripMIME
(http://www.pldaniels.com/ripmime/) on making a Win32-native version.
There's a test build he should run a few tests on and then I'm going to
replace munpack with ripMIME (That can also extract files from Office
documents, etc.). I'll notify this list when it's ready of course.