Hi! I'm running XMail with the XAV filter. I'm running it with the Norton
Antivirus Corporate Edition v7.6 DOS scanner.

As a side note: To get this DOS scanner to work, I had to change the login
properties for XMail from the "system" to a local user.

I have it working fine except when it receives a virus email; it sends 2
emails to the sender instead of 1.

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this obscure problem. It just seems
unusual to me, that's all.

Regards,
Rodney Beck.