I also agree to close it by default so that it will force people to
understand what they are doing before opening.  So long as there is a
suitable message in the docs, this should be ok.

"why doesn't my xmail work" is better than "why am I listed in
blacklists?" (after sending thousands of spam emails) I feel.

Will.

William Denniss - will@ http://tanksoftware.com/