Well, suggesting turns into complaining.  Thats why there are 20+ emails
on this issue.

Yes, you would need volunteers if you want to make the documentation
"better".  As previously stated by Dale Qualls, there is another effort
in documentation, so you could join up with that person to give back to
XMail.

I am not sure the link on that effort, so if someone could post it, than
maybe that might help get the ball rolling for the people that want to
contribute.

Ben