RaveRod wrote:
> <>Is there any way to "de-loop" these messages? Would you have to
> remove the
> messages Received: headers manually and then resubmit the message?

I have not received any more loops. I think Mr. Libenzi fixed this
problem quite quickly and concisely. Thank you very much Mr. Libenzi!

PS: I was tearing my hair out trying to figure out what was wrong with
my Xmail install when it finally occurred to me to check the list : )

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: stevew.vcf