I can absolutely wait!

Thanks Beau!!

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 03:42 am, Dale Qualls wrote:
> At one time a user named Toby had a modified sa_filter.pl script
that
> would mark up and delete messages over a score of 10.  Toby had
shared
> the modified portions of his code with the list.
>
> Toby:  Would you be willing to share the whole script file with
me/us?
> With all of my tweaking I can't get the code that you posted to work
(I
> suck at perl/programming in general).
>
> Or, does anyone else has a spam filter working that performs the
> following:
>
> score < 5 DELIVER TO USER
> score 5-10 forward to an administrative account (to be reviewed and
> whitelisted/forwarded  if ham or blacklisted/deleted if spam)
> score > 20 Trash it
>
> I know that Don was going to work on something similar, but he had
also
> told me that a lot of the scripting was in the listserv.  I've
searched
> (only because I've lost Don's e-mail pointing me to it) and can't
seem
> to find what I'm looking for.
>
> Any/all help would be appreciated.

Dale -

Can you hold out for a few days? I am working on just what
you want (modifying Don Drake's sa_filter.pl). I should be done
testing before this weekend and will post it here.

Aloha => Beau;

The preceding message and any attachments may
contain confidential information protected by
the attorney-client or other privilege.  If
you believe that it has been sent to you in
error, please reply to the sender that you
received the message in error and then delete
it.  Nothing in this email message, including
the typed name of the sender and/or this
signature block, is intended to constitute an
electronic signature unless a specific statement
to the contrary is included in the message.