Hey Folks,

I just had an email bounced back saying my mail server doesn't have a reverse
DNS entry:

> [<00>] XMail bounce: [EMAIL PROTECTED];Error=[554 5.7.1 The
> server sending your mail [209.12.136.106] does not have a reverse DNS
> entry. Connection Rejected. Please contact your Dial-Up/DSL/Network ISP
> Provider. Default Reject!]

I've had my mail server configured this way for years and never had a problem
before. I just re-checked it and I don't see anything wrong. Could someone
else take a look at my DNS configuration and help me figure out why it
doesn't work now?

Jeff