Mike Harrington wrote:
> Hey guys, just read these articles about spammers using SPF.  Thought
> you might find them interesting as well:
>=20

http://news.com.com/Study%3A+Spammers+use+e-mail+ID+to+gain+legitimacy/2
100-1029_3-5357269.html?tag=3Dnefd.top
>=20
> and
>=20
> http://www.mxlogic.com/news_events/09_08_04.html
>=20
>=20
>=20
> ---

It's hardly fair to criticise SPF for failing to do something it was
never designed to do.  SPF is designed to prevent phishing and spoofing
and it seems to do a good job of that.=20

Besides, if spammers are openly advertising which domain they are
sending from, it should be much easier to blacklist them or prosecute if
they're breaking laws (yeah I know that's wishful thinking but you never
know).

Give it a chance.

--=20
Michael Luke