People,

I think I forgot the actual xmail message header.

Here goes :

[<00>] XMail bounce: [EMAIL PROTECTED];Error=[The maximum number of
delivery attempts has been reached]

[<01>] Error sending message [1101463407612.253607963.jeckyl] from
[sendersdomain.com].

ID:        <S3E08>
Mail From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Rcpt To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Server:    <blah.com> [blah.com]

[<02>] The reason of the delivery failure was:

The maximum number of delivery attempts has been reached

[<05>] Here is listed the initial part of the message:

Regards,

s.

-----
"I merely function as a channel that filters music through
the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis