Rob Arends wrote:

>Pop3links.tab example
>"?home.bogus.com,felins.net,pets.org" "name_of_local_account"
>"isp_domain.org" "name_of_isp_account"  "encryp_passwd" "CLR"
>
>Only thing is that I don't know why you would specify
>"name_of_local_account" with a "?" in the first field, perhaps it is used
>for undetermined emails.

I'm setting up such a pop3 link now and I don't want to lose important
messages, so I'd like to know - Is the quoted assumption (The local
account name is for undetermined emails) correct? Or should I create a
catchall adress under the home.bogus.com domain (Using a * alias) to
catch messages to addresses not defined in felins.net and pets.org?

Thanks!