I made a snapshot of 1.21 available on xmailserver.org:

http://www.xmailserver.org/xmail-1.21-pre01.tar.gz

Sorry, but I did not have time to prepare Windows binaries for it. Also, I
implemeted a module for SMTP greylisting to be plugged on XMail (or any
other MTA):

http://www.xmailserver.org/glst-mod.html

This, together with a few "CustMapsList" entries, alone, made my mailbox
basically SPAM free w/out the usage of any message filtering tool. And
pratically with zero false positives. The only SPAM I see now, is the one
that gets redirected through my corporate mail account, but since salary
bonuses come also from there, I guess I can live with that ;)