Look into SQLite, it will work perfectly for what you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason J. Ellingson
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 7:09 PM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: Greylisting for entire IP block

Michal,

If it isn't going too far off topic, what did you use for your database?  I
of course have SQL server, but was writing one for anyone to use (in .NET of
course).  I chose to use an Access DB, but am wondering how robust it will
be for people with extremely busy mail servers (been working well on mine
both in SQL and Access).  I've heard Access databases don't hold well to
multiple users (as each filter is an application launch in .NET)

This is all a part of a collection of filters I've been writing.  One filter
for example is a pre-data filter for SPF and RBL checking.  Another is a
greylist filter.  And yet another is a direct SPAMC filter, with a bunch of
options for rejecting, spamboxing, etc...
Jason J Ellingson
Sr. Web Software Developer

615.301.1682 : nashville
612.605.1132 : minneapolis