Hi all. I'm still making a nice happy Fedora Core 3 box. Has anyone here
ever moved mailboxes from a Win32 machine to a *nix machine? I have
several users with mail still in their mailboxes. I'm hoping a copy will
work, but I'd like to see if anyone has any advice before I attempt it.
Create users first? Copy whole user directories?

Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks,
Bryn