Sergio Perrone wrote:
> Jeffrey:
>
> I can do the translation to spanish, if you need it.
>
> Sergio Perrone

Yes, excellent. I'm saving a "scrapbook" of configuration tips and other
info from mailing list posts while I'm working on other projects. Any
other tips, notes, configuration instructions, etc. can be sent to me
directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Once I start writing I'll send drafts
to the contributors off list for technical review and proof reading. For
the last version I spent a lot of time revising and formatting. This
time I just plan to refresh the current text and spend more effort
adding new info.

Jeff