I am trying to convert from a windows email server to Xmail on Mandrake
10.1. I've got an Xmail rpm apparently succesfully installed, and I've been
following Jeffrey Laramie's Beginner's Guide as best as I can. Xmail appears
to start and stop properly, as far as I can tell.

Following the Jeff's directions, I'm trying to run:

/var/MailRoot/bin.CtrlClnt -s mail.mydomain.org -u postmaster -p password
domainadd mydomain.org

Actual values substituted for mydomain and password, of course.

What I get is:

ErrCode   = -162
ErrString = End of socket stream data

Being new to Xmail, I don't have a clue where to go with this error. Can
anybody help?

Art Martz