Hello

First at all verify connectivity with xmail ctrl port 6017 :

1 : On xmail server itself try a telnet session to ip 127.0.0.1 port =
6017
and see if you have a welcome from xmail ...

1a : If not successfull verify :
 - xmail cmd line params for ctrl port option
 - xmail ctrl.imap.tab to allow ctrl port access from 'managing' =
computer ip
(including for tests ip 127.0.0.1 ...)
 - firewalls (localy or external ones) setting blocking port 6017 ... =
xmail
ctrl basicaly need port 6017 to be accessible from 'managing' computers
 - and go back to 1

1b : If 'local 127.0.0.1' telnet successfull:

 2 : replace
         -s mail.mydomain.org
        with
         -s 127.0.0.1
        in you cmd line and see if it works

  2a : If not successfull go back to 1

  2b : If successfull:

   3 : Retry telnet session to xmail server real ip, port 6017  and see =
if
you have a welcome from xmail ...

   3a : If not successful : some bindings problems ... need more infos =
help ... TBD

   3b : If successfull:

    4 : Does mail.mydomain.org resolve correctly to the good ip ?
        4a : If not successfull, dns/resolver problem

        4b : if successful, go back to 1a for 'real xmail server' and
'managing' computer ip's verifications ...

Francis