After a week without solution I made a test to eliminate lan and dns problems.
Using smtpfwd.tab to forward all messages to hotmail.com and msn.com to a
server with CDONTS (Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service) inside our lan I could see
that all messages were delivered without problems.

BUT my XMail server couldn't send them directly. I changed xmail's server ip
address but without success.

Could someone give me a light about this problem?

Thanks

Edinilson