On Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:03 AM [GMT+1=CET],
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thankyou very very much.
>
> So i note that the biggest italian ISP doesn't support their customers
> in this kind of matters. Ok. But how can I do to resolve my problem??
> I don't know if it may concern, but my internet domains are registered
> with another ISP than Telecom (interbusiness), and with them i can
> access to the DNS table (in fact i set all my mx record to my "ugly"
> IP). Can i operate in DNS to resolve this orrible inefficence of
> Telecom??

Nope. Your _IP_ is blocked by mail-abuse.org. It's registered there as
dialup IP. It doesn't matter what your RDNS looks like.

IMHO You have 2 possibilities:

a) contact mail-abuse.org and hope that they delete your IP from their
blacklist. See their website for more information.
b) use an "official" mail server as relay.