This was a problem dificult to solve for me.
After several months of disscusions with other domain admin´s , I choose
to not check RDNS in order to keep my clients happy (almost).
There´s too much domains without RDNS config and many more admins who
doesn´t know (IMHO) what is exactly RDNS.
RDNS in Xmail is a great feature. The world is not ready to a full use,
I think.

Sergio