Hi Everyone

I have a question about backup servers...

At present i have my server working fine on one domain, however it only
has one dsl line, for redundency i want to add a backup server, just in
case of any network or power outage.

What methods are there of creating this backup server?

I have a additional server setup the same as my first server on a
different external (ie not internal of the network) IP address, however
how do i make incoming mail go to the backup server when there is any
outage?
When the main server comes back up, how do I then move the mail (that
has not been collected by POP) back to the main server?
What about when connecting via POP to the backup server? will this
happen automatically?

Many Thanks
Freddy