hello all, Hello Davide

I've just set up a fresh xmail on a linux box. The mailing list feature
worked as expected as long as there were no aliasdomains defined.

I'm sending a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] But the local domain's name is
'apsserver'

As soon as I have the line
             "apsag.com"\t"apsserver"
in the aliasdomains.tab file, any restrictions are ignored.

Or, in other words, as soon as there is an alias for a domain, the whole
world is allowed to send to a list of this domain.

As a (permanent) work-around, I need to set up the alias'd domain as
handled domain and set an alias from the local domain to it:
             "apsserver"\t"apsag.com"

hope there won't be another leak...

Regards

Martin Schmid