Hey there Jeff,

Thanks for your thinking this out for me. I'll see what else I can
find. I know that large organizations use the program and I think it's
a wonderful program, I'm a small operation with less then 30 users not
counting the users I created to try to figure out the problem. Thanks
again for some guidence on where else to look and places to look for a
answer.
In answer to you question about looking in the forums, no I didn't try
searching that. I do know that for as long as I have been reading this
group(about 2yrs) I have never seen a problem like this.

--
Charlie Qualls
Property Director/IT Manager