Hello Davide

At this time, glst 'next gen' seems work with a database greater than 13Mo
(and started with a old database allready 10Mo ...)

Just a question : How to reduce the database size (remove wast space) ? Does
glst (gdbm?) do this automaticaly ? or have we to 'dump' the database then
re-import on a fresh one ?

Francis