Hi Davide

Is it a coincidence or not but now glst 'next gen' blocks again !!!
1 process get 100% cpu then any other glst processes wait indefinitively ...
and xmail logs error -5 in windows application logs and its filters log for
the offending process and then others glst waiting :
        SMTP filter error (-5): Filter = "c:\xmailtools\glst\glst.exe"

When killing the offending glst process (using 100%) then the others glst
processes end by themself (no need to kill them manually) and all goes ok...

XMail Smtp and filters logs don't show intensive smtp in connections (I
suspected a 'spam attack' ...)

To be sure its not a faulty gdmb database, I deleted the current and let
glst create it from scratch.

Thanks

Francis