XMail 1.22 only runs for some hours (sometimes only minutes) and crashes
than with problems in 0x0003b0d6.

Fehlgeschlagene Anwendung XMail.exe, Version 0.0.0.0, fehlgeschlagenes Modul
XMail.exe, Version 0.0.0.0, Fehleradresse 0x0003b0d6.

The server: Windows 2003 64-bit Athlon with .NET Framework 2.0

Since this is a new server my suspects are with the differences to the other
(perfectly running XMail) machine:

64-Bit instead of 32-Bit

..NET 2.0 instead of .NET 1.1

The problems started, after I installed the wmf-hotfix from Microsoft
yesterday and also a new web-application, which uses the built-in
SMTP-Server of the .NET Framework 2.0.

Has anybody any idea to start with?