I've been trying to setup a server to replace the one on FreeBSD 5.3
which is giving a fairly regular panic due to problems more with
FreeBSD than Xmail which I had running for months without problem on
much faster hardware (p4-2400 vs 586-133).

NetBSD box is an AMD k6-400 and I had NetBSD 2.0 installed and Xmail
1.21. NetBSD was upgraded to 2.0.2 then 3.0 and Xmail still running
ok during testing. I'd left upgrade of Xmail to 1.22 until last. On
compile I get following error:

> g++  -O2 -I. -D__UNIX__ -D__BSD__ -D__NETBSD__ -D_REENTRANT=1
>  -D_THREAD_SAFE=1 -DHAS_SYSMACHINE -c SysDep.cpp
> In file included from SysDep.cpp:40:
> SysDepBSD.cpp: In function `int SysGetDiskSpace(const char*,
> SYS_INT64*,
>    SYS_INT64*)':
> SysDepBSD.cpp:2429: error: aggregate `statfs SFS' has incomplete type
> and
>    cannot be defined
> SysDepBSD.cpp:2431: error: invalid use of undefined type `struct
> statfs' SysDepBSD.cpp:2429: error: forward declaration of `struct
> statfs' gmake: *** [SysDep.o] Error 1

First I tried recompile of Xmail 1.21 and this failed on NetBSD 3.0
whereas it had compiled without problem on NetBSD 2.0.

I'm no coder but noticed statfs is replaced by statvfs in solaris
version of the file so gave that a shot and compile completed without
error.

I'm running out of time to get this installed tonight but if anyone
knows of correct fix it might be helpful tomorrow.

David