Check your xMail configuration, did you create all the directories
listed at http://www.xmailserver.org/Readme.html#mailroot_structure  You
can ignore the number directories under spool, xmail will create those.
Do all the filters.* files exist? When you modified any of the .tab
files did you use real <tab> characters between the fields? Did you
create the domains and user accounts by hand or did you use a manager
program for xmail? Besides changing the default email address in
server.tab what else did you change?

Bill