Thank you.

Rob :-)

Note To Self: Remember to put something witty here later...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alexander Hagenah
Sent: Saturday, 17 June 2006 1:26 AM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: 450 4.7.1 error, retried every ~15 seconds

Hi Rob,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb am Friday, June 16, 2006 5:21 PM:

> Hmmm, everyone else gets an answer, am I being ignored?

Yes! Definitely! ;)

> This is the third time I have forwarded this to the list and twice
> sofar I have had absolutely no response.
> Rob :-(

Don worry. I'll have a look at it tonight, and maybe you'll get an answere.
;)

Have a nice day. :)

Regards,
Alexander
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]