Er, yup, screwed there.  I think you are right about xmail CustMapsList, but
these RBLs do exist, so in Xmail's case, you'd need to run it as a filter.

>> set something like that up in BIND without having to list each host or
subdomain...

Re: the above from Tracy, not sure about what you mean.  If you mean
mailserver1.spammer.com and mailserver2.spammer.com, needing to be listed.
No, only the domains, no the hosts.  So if any host sent mail as
[EMAIL PROTECTED], then it would be rejected.

I never said it was good or desirable, but Norbert wanted a solution, in
this case a filter would be require to do the look up and interrogate the
results.

Thanks for picking that up though.

Rob :-)

Note To Self: Remember to put something witty here later...