Ok, so what does this mean:???

> The syntax of each flag is either FLAG or FLAG=VAL.

The description indicates a feature that would be more flexible.
The ability to run a filter for those that *are* auth or wlst and/or for
those that *are not* auth or wlst.

"!aex"[tab]"program1.exe"
This only allows me to run for those *not Auth* (equivalent to !aex=1  ? )

Rob :-)

Note To Self: Remember to put something witty here later...