From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hal Dell
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 10:06 AM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: I'm trying to migrate to V1.24

Hello all... I attempted a migration to v1.24 and also tighten down xMail
SMTP server to reject more SPAM.

I have set  CheckMailerDomain=1 and SMTP-RDNSCheck=1. I would first like
somone point me to a web page or other documenation that can provide me a
little detail about these checks and how the 220 message plays a role in
these checks.

Also, after upgrading I'm getting a lot of "SMTP=ESSL" errors and I need to
understand what causes this so I can fix what ever I missed in the
additional setup of v1.24.

Thanks,
Hal Dell
Managing Partner