Hi,

I have the same problem now, with two domains, yahoo.com and
gmail.com, but in my case the delivery has not stopped by the "maximum
number of delivery" (without set the -Qr, default 32), in this case my
bandwith usage has 100% by this same email, this email to delivery
have 16MB, because the loop in new delivery try, this is a bug ? or
because the error returned is always "417 Temporary delivery error" ?

This is a debug of my verbose mode:

<<
ErrCode   = -3
ErrString = Network kernel error
SMAIL SMTP-Send MX = "g.mx.mail.yahoo.com." SMTP = "hm.mydomain.com"
>From = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" To = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Failed!
SMTP-Error = "417 Temporary delivery error"
SMTP-Server = "g.mx.mail.yahoo.com."

SMAIL SMTP-Send MX = "a.mx.mail.yahoo.com." SMTP = "hm.mydomain.com"
>From = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" To = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I have visual count in the "verbose mode" and the try are very more 32
times. Is in infinite loop about 2 days. At new try, the SMTP-Server
has rotate with server host a, b, c, etc....

I have the problem with 1.24-final and 1.25-pre02.

thanks

Ana Paula