I'm trying out the SSL features of 1.24 on a dev server.  I have a valid
wildcard certificate for a domain, and it came with a ca-bundle PEM file.
Where does that go?

I'm testing Thunderbird, sending mail through this dev server and it gives
the warning "Unable to verify the identity of ..".  I received similar
errors in firefox/MSIE when I installed this on my web server, until I added
the ca-bundle file to the Apache config.

Any other pointers on how to test this type of setup? I need to test
outbound mail next, does anyone have a server that has SMTP-TLS running?

Thanks.

-Don

Donald Drake

Drake Consulting