Ok, so is it possible to change the timeout value or change the number =
of
dns queries retries, even if 'out of dns standard retry policy rule', =
as
because some dns servers don't accept tcp connexions, and many packets =
are
lost due to qos policies at isp side and slow or busy lines, some xmail
admins should really have to delay the ultimate 'A record attempts' to =
have
chances to get really existing mx records ?

Francis